About Staffing Leadership Group
As experts in human capital management and the logistics industry, we partner with employers to fix human capital problems and create a framework for growth, and use only the safest and most reliable solutions.
Staffing Leadership Group is born out of the logistics industry and is owned by logistics professionals. We were formed in 2008 to meet the need of a leading logistics company seeking to increase the quality of their workforce. SLG was created to source, screen and onboard quality temporary labor for their distribution centers. The SLG business then grew into new markets and expanded services. Today, our team of dedicated staffing professionals specialize in building partnerships with our clients and delivering reliable staffing solutions.
As logistics specialists, we understand operational issues specific to warehouses and know how critical labor is to success. We provide a complete human capital solution, partnering with operations on forecasting, employee engagement and retention strategies.
For job seekers, we offer a range of light industrial careers, heavy industrial careers and warehouse job opportunities throughout the Columbus OH region, Dayton OH, St. Louis MO, Southern California and Wisconsin.
With proven industry expertise, vetted human capital, competitive pricing and a consultative business approach, Staffing Leadership Group solves the human capital problems of consistency, return on investment and project completion that plague the logistics industry.
We are a strategic partner for our clients helping them to reduce cost, hire amazing employees, and improve efficiencies through the following personalized service customized to align with your values and goals.
- Intake session to understand project scope, positions needed, company objective and goals
- Design and implement a recruitment strategy and timeline to meet current and future headcount needs
- Advertise and leverage sophisticated sourcing techniques to reach qualified candidates
- Computer, behavioral based assessment
- Conduct behavioral and value-based interview designed specifically for your company
- Prescreened and matched to specific position
- Thorough training of client policies and procedures
- Conduct client-specific background and drug test
- Provide qualified candidates to client
- Provide ongoing market data uncovered during the recruitment process
Contact Us: At Staffing Leadership Group, we specialize in human capital management and consulting with offices in Columbus, OH; Inland Empire, CA and Waukesha, WI.
Refer a Friend: Have a talented friend who is looking for work? We specialize in light industrial careers, heavy industrial careers and warehouse job opportunities for skilled job seekers. Just fill out our form here.
Search Jobs: Check out the current light industrial jobs, heavy industrial jobs and warehouse job openings we’re filling.