To: All Associates– Staffing Leadership Group
From: Director of Staffing Leadership Group
Re: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update – INTERNAL
Thank you for your continued hard work and dedication. The COVID-19 Task Force and leaders remain dedicated to your safety and well-being.
Below are important updates for today.
SLG associates working in facilities where you are deemed part of the Essential Critical Workforce:
- All of our associates in all locations and business units have been deemed as an Essential Critical Infrastructure Workforce by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security C.I.S.A. under the MEMORANDUM ON IDENTIFICATION OF ESSENTIAL CRITICAL INFRASTRUCTURE WORKERS DURING COVID-19 RESPONSE issued by Director Christopher C. Krebs on March 19, 2020.
- This means the work we do is important as we are helping to keep products and goods available while our country is in a state of uncertainty.
Our associates are Delivering the Difference!
- Our attendance levels are strong and those that need to stay home are communicating with their leaders.
- Because of you, we are able to keep our business operational and safe.
Communications Tools available today 3/24/20
- For those working at ODW Logistics new recorded information line with operational status updates by location will be ready by the end of day today. The number is: 1-866-677-0157.
- Please be sure your cell phone number is updated with your local SLG office so you can receive the most updated communications.
Stay informed and stay safe – Best resources about the spread and prevention of COVID-19
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: http://www.cdc.gov/
- World Health Organization: https://www.who.int/
New Government Actions, Regulations, and Support
- SLG is following federal, state, and local government updates.
- As changes are finalized, SLG will follow-up with associates regarding impacts to SLG and you.
Communications through April 3, 2020
- Managers will be provided daily update if any new events surface.
- At minimum, the Director will provide written updates each Tuesday and Thursday.
Stop the Spread of Germs – REMINDERS
- Wash your hands with soap and water for 20 seconds, every chance you get, but at least during each break.
- Remember to cough into your elbow; use tissues and throw them away immediately.
- Keep as much distance as possible with other team members while working, e.g. 6 feet as a rule of thumb.
- The CDC recommends limiting your social interactions to required grocery store trips and work.
- MOST IMPORTANT: If you have a fever, the flu, or cold symptoms: 1) seek medical attention, 2) stay home, and, 3) keep your leader informed. Associates exhibiting these symptoms at work will be sent home to rest and seek medical attention. If you need to be out for 3 days or more, contact your Staffing Professional.